Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 40 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box of Garlic & Parmesan or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil spray
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Spread the pierogies in a single layer on the baking sheet and spray both sides with olive oil spray.
- Bake pierogies for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through the baking time. Remove and allow to cool slightly, enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet set over medium heat. When butter starts to foam, add garlic and toast 30-45 seconds until fragrant. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Arrange pierogies in a circle on the outside of the skillet, sprinkling a handful of shredded Monterey Jack cheese between each one. When all pierogies are in the skillet, drizzle with garlic butter, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan if desired. Serve with marinara sauce.